Features of HD TV LIVE APK
It is completely different from other movie apps you may already have come across such as Cyberflix TV, BeeTV, CotoMovies, MediaBox HD, Nova TV, Apollo TV, etc.
You can say that this app is a combination a Movie App (Cinema HD) and Ola TV. Which means that you can enjoy both Live TV Channels and Movies with a dedicated movie engine which fetches the video links to movies and TV shows.
- Clean User Interface allows you navigate easily between Movies, TV Shows section and Live TV section.
- More than 6000 Live TV Channels.
- It has pretty much everything that the Legit Live TV apps such as Airtel TV, Jio TV, Yupp TV, etc has had.
- Everything it offers is completely free of cost.
- No registration/sign-up or subscriptions required.
- Builtin Video Player helps you watch movies inside the app.
- It also supports the external video players such as Real Player, MX Player, VLC Media Player, etc.
- Enjoy Movies, TV Shows and Live TV channels of each corner of the world.
- It has different categories such as Live TV, Sports, Kids, Documentary, Movies, TV Shows, Trending, etc.
Install HD TV LIVE APK 1.8.3 on Android Devices
First things first, Enable Unknown Sources as instructed below.
Open Settings >> Security >> Unknown Sources >> Toggle it “ON“. Now follow the instructions shared below.
2. Go to “Downloads” folder for the apk file. Or swipe down the notification area.
3. Click on the “HD TV LIVE” file.
4. Tap the “Install” button which is located at the right bottom in the installation wizard.
5. Wait for few seconds while the installation is going on.
6. Please wait while the installed apk file is scanning on your phone for security purposes.
7. Tap “Open” or “Done” to finish the installation process.
That’s it guys. You have successfully installed the Oreo Live TV Online APK on your Android phone. From now on, you can enjoy live tv, movies and tv shows as well.
Install HD TV LIVE APK on Firestick 4K, Fire TV Cube
Firestick is pre loaded with Android operating system but it is completely a different console compared to Android operating system on your Android phone. Check out the instructions for the easy installation.
1. Connect your Firestick device to your tv and turn it “ON”.
2. Open “Settings” of your firestick.
3. Click “Device” option.
4. Tap “Developer options”.
5. Click on “Apps from unknown sources”.
6. Tap “Turn On” button. Now you are all set to install any apk file on your firestick device.
7. Go back to the home screen and click on “Search” icon.
8. Type “Downloader” and hit enter.
9. Click on “Install” option and wait for sometime while the installation of downloader app is going on.